It has apparently been too long since my last update and I just couldn’t help but notice that I have been very busy with school projects lately that has left me no choice but to procrastinate on my frequent writing schedules.
To cut real short, I would like to simply apologize for the lack of posting, but I’m really hoping that you all would enjoy reading today’s content. This is more of an explanatory post rather than a constructive or opinion-based one, which I never tried doing before so I don’t know. I hope I’m doing okay.
That’s enough rambling. It’s time to get this over with.
To be fairly honest, I am not exactly one who plans things with format in general. Believe me, life’s quite the havoc when you’re walking on my shoes, but I would eventually end up coping with it anyways. I suck at schedules and sticking up to them that I decided to give up on them ages ago. Organized is truly not the right word to describe me as a person, but trust me, you guys. I’m trying. So listed below are my plans for the upcoming month ahead that I hope I could get around executing:
- Reading the Bible everyday. So a lot of you may ask why I prioritize doing this by putting it on top of my list. It’s mainly because I think that reading the Bible on a daily basis would help build my Christianity and maintaining a close (and hopefully closer) relationship with God. I might have further posts on what I read that day and what I learned from it published here joining the #BacaSek movement, so stay tuned for that.
- Finish reading at least 3 books. I have bought more books during my last holiday trip to Singapore back in January (thanks, grandma!) but have been such a reading slob lately, which in my defense, isn’t good at all. This is a solid written commitment for me to attempt at finishing them books. I actually finished reading “The Diabolic” by S.J. Kincaid earlier this January, and did not end up liking it as much as I hoped *review coming up soon!*. I’m currently devouring “Between Shades of Gray” by Ruta Sepetys that I bought last december, and I’m loving it so far, therefore a review will surely be coming up on that one as well.
- Continuing “Enamored”. This has to happen. One of my many goals in life is to write a book and I think continuing this novel I started co-writing with my partner would help so much on jump-starting back to my passion in writing.
- Earning money. I have been meaning to do this near the end of last year, but never got around to actually doing it for some reason. For the record, I have joined several business plan competitions in the past few months and have planned on joining a couple more in the near-end future, but for now, it is consciously time to vacuum on competing against other competition contestants and start facing the ones in reality instead. I will have a very small and yet noobish business coming up real soon, and have actually set a certain amount of goal on the revenue I plan on achieving from that business, so let’s just hope that it won’t end up disappointing.
- Joining a mandarin-conversation course. My mother has such high-expectations when it comes to her children learning the language that was originally inherited through our blood, so she and I decided that I join this course for the better good of sharpening my mandarin language skills and develop a better understanding to it. I already scheduled my time for a trial next Friday after school so fingers-crossed on that, I’m super excited!
So whoa, that was a lot to catch up on after this long dragged hiatus. I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t read the whole thing, to say the least, I’m of course so glad to finally come around to writing here again! Haha.
Let me know what you plan on doing this February? Drop your comments down below for I would love to hear all about it.
from the girl who yearns for more productivity in her life,