Bear with me if you somehow manage to find yourselves reading this post, yeah? As I am going to try and explain a few things that has been rummaging through my mind in these past few weeks of my absence here. I’d be happy if you’ll read it, or not. Do whatever you please.
- I have been on a very long tiring yet extended holiday trip to UK with my family, and have just arrived home earlier this afternoon. You guessed it, I will start writing about it VERY SOON with all the pictures going on in my camera that long themselves to be published out here, so I suppose you can count on that.
- However, I have also accomplished several new interesting reads this summer being away from home for so long, (spoiler alert: they’re mostly contemporary and historical fiction) reviews will be uploaded soon. Either here or on goodreads, I’ll keep you guys updated.
- Feeling extremely tired after the trip, I plan on expanding the amount of my me-time being spent on reading more books, binge-watching harry potter or some random series I’ll have in mind then, and of course sleep a lot. After all, I’ve got less than a week before school actually starts and there’s no way I can ever pull that off without a good old week’s rest and worries being set aside until then.
- In time I have come to yet again learn, that there is indeed, no place like home. This very alive feeling you get once you step out to the big world to explore might appear lit at first, but as the days went by, looking back at home and wishing you were there is all you could ever ask for to feel a-okay again. (this is cheesy and weird and awkward but nonetheless I’m still going to throw this in anyways)
- Our world is becoming more and more dependent towards the superiority of the social media clique to the point that it terrifies me even more and more each day. Yet, to honestly admit, one can still cannot stand not being near it mostly because they are infatuated by FOMO, which scares me even more. Bah, the irony. I’ll intoxicate myself from this when I can. I should. Just you wait.
I don’t know why I started writing this post. Heck, I don’t even understand what sole favor of publishing this on my feed can simply offer. All I know is, I’ll write. For I have been itching upon doing so since the day I started my big whoop of a journey to UK. I don’t know, it’s just that I feel like this post can come as an opening to all the new ones that is to come sooner than you can say “bread pudding”. That’s right, I finally got the urge to change my site name to something a little more brutally honest and raw and me at the same time. Also, I believe my writing style might change a little in time. I don’t really know, we’ll see.
Guess I’ll see you then.