Can’t thank you enough to A Mindful Traveler who nominated me for the Liebster Award. Shoutout to them for sharing wonderful stories on travelling throughout this beautiful world we live in. They rock. (;
The Liebster award is a fun way of getting to know fellow new bloggers out there and help each other ease our way into the blogging world.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Here are the 11 questions from A Mindful Traveler:
- What country were you born in?
Indonesia, and am super blessed to live here as well. (:
- What is your least favorite food?
I hate raisins, and I strangely find cupcake fillings a little too mushy to be eaten. Is that weird?
- Have you eaten any delicacies (eg. snails) and what was it?
Delicacies, yes. I eat them pretty much everyday, and they are preeetty much anything but snails.
- Why did you start blogging and when?
Started blogging last December, I think? I did a whole writing challenge thing where I throw myself into publishing at least 5 blogposts each day to motivate myself into writing more during that time being. I’ve always wanted to start one, where I can fully express all my thoughts and experiences here for so long, but I guess I kind of procrastinated on the project for too long that it took me years to finally make one. Talk about an ultimate self-proclaimed procrastination queen.
- Who or what inspires you?
Goal-oriented people. Anyone who has the passion in writing anywhere and executes them excellently. Whoops, almost forgot about my mom there. And my dad. (teehee)
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
More like a bitrovert at most times, which is an equivalent mixture of both, I guess?
- Do you work? If so what do you do?
I’m still apparently a high school student, but I’ve got a side business going on selling snacks and (soon) bags online, does that count?
- Your favourite book, if you read.
Don’t ask. Just. You can’t expect me to pick just one, now can you? Haha, but I do recommend you checking out “The Boy At the Top of the Mountain” by John Boyne, though. It was hard putting down on that one.
- Sweet or savoury?
Where does bread pudding belong to in this category?
- Have you ever been to Melbourne, Australia?
Indeed, I have! I went about 2 years ago, I think. Summer 2015. It was yet indeed the most livable city on earth as you know it.
- What has been the happiest moment in your life?
Whenever I step into a bookstore going home with a handful of newly bought books. In which that counted more than one happy moments in my entire lifespan now, aye? (;
I nominate the following wonderful bloggers:
My 11 Questions to these bloggers are:
- Any favorite quotes in mind lately?
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- Name 3 cities you are dying to visit.
- The longest time you’ve ever been on a plane?
- What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
- Link your instagram down below for me to follow you!
- What is your one life-goal you long to achieve?
- And well of course, name at least one book you’ve read recently. Go.
- Favorite ice cream flavor(s)?
- Mention 3 qualities you’d love to find in a friend.
- What do you like writing about most?
Do give it a go and keep the chain going, I really enjoyed participating and I hope you will too. And aaaanyone else who wants to join in the fun, I nominate YOU! Be sure to link me to your post for me to see and read it as well. c:
File in your thoughts down below if you have ever completed a Liebster Award in the past, and just generally any thought you may have upon it. I’d love to hear from you ❤